Thread
Forum zu:
Threads:
Menü

Neuen

09.02.2004 19:21 - Gestartet von purplefrog2004
Gutes Abend

Ich bin ein Kursteilnehmer und werde bald München für 4 Monate besichtigen. Ich habe, Internet-Zugang im meine zimmer aber möchte Breitband haben. Ich benutze das Internet viel und möchte nicht Vorwahlknopf haben oben.

Ich kenne nicht meine Telefonnummer oder fordere Adresse, dennoch aber Im die Telephonleitung schätzend ist Deutsch Telekom. Ist er möglich, einen 4 Monat Vertrag Laufzeit auf dsl zu erhalten, während ich scheine, ein zu finden kippe.

Ich habe einen Vorwahlknopf oben, der verwendbar sein kann, aber Notwendigkeiten a gefunden: ISDN-Anschluss-Anschluss bei M"net Ist dieses harte, Einfluß zu erhalten von und was ist die Vertrag Laufzeit? Ich würde jede mögliche Hilfe von den Deutschen auf dieser Angelegenheit schätzen, wie ich mit ihr alle verwirrt werde.

Wenn jedermann von einem Vorwahlknopf herauf Diensterbringer weiß, der unbegrenzten Internet-Zugang für Monatskosten ohne Begrenzung rechtzeitig oder bandwith zur Verfügung stellt, würde ich am anerkennendsten sein.

Viel Dank
Menü
[1] ThaRider antwortet auf purplefrog2004
10.02.2004 08:21
Benutzer purplefrog2004 schrieb:
Gutes Abend

Ich bin ein Kursteilnehmer und werde bald München für 4 Monate besichtigen. Ich habe, Internet-Zugang im meine zimmer aber möchte Breitband haben. Ich benutze das Internet viel und möchte nicht Vorwahlknopf haben oben.

Ich kenne nicht meine Telefonnummer oder fordere Adresse, dennoch aber Im die Telephonleitung schätzend ist Deutsch Telekom. Ist er möglich, einen 4 Monat Vertrag Laufzeit auf dsl zu erhalten, während ich scheine, ein zu finden kippe.

Ich habe einen Vorwahlknopf oben, der verwendbar sein kann, aber Notwendigkeiten a gefunden: ISDN-Anschluss-Anschluss bei M"net Ist dieses harte, Einfluß zu erhalten von und was ist die Vertrag Laufzeit? Ich würde jede mögliche Hilfe von den Deutschen auf dieser Angelegenheit schätzen, wie ich mit ihr alle verwirrt werde.

Wenn jedermann von einem Vorwahlknopf herauf Diensterbringer weiß, der unbegrenzten Internet-Zugang für Monatskosten ohne Begrenzung rechtzeitig oder bandwith zur Verfügung stellt, würde ich am anerkennendsten sein.

Viel Dank

Ich verstehe dich zwar nicht, aber eins muss man dir lassen, dieses Posting ist echt der Hammer.
Respekt!
Menü
[1.1] Wibu antwortet auf ThaRider
10.02.2004 09:41
Benutzer ThaRider schrieb:
Gutes Abend

Ich habe einen Vorwahlknopf oben, der verwendbar sein kann, aber Notwendigkeiten a gefunden: ISDN-Anschluss-Anschluss bei M'net Ist dieses harte, Einfluß zu erhalten von und was ist die Vertrag Laufzeit? Ich würde jede mögliche Hilfe von den Deutschen auf dieser Angelegenheit schätzen, wie ich mit ihr
alle verwirrt werde.

Viel Dank

Ich verstehe dich zwar nicht, aber eins muss man dir lassen, dieses Posting ist echt der Hammer.
Respekt!

Scheint ´ne Übersetzung aus dem Englischen über den Google-Sprachtool zu sein.

Gruß wibu
Menü
[1.1.1] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf Wibu
10.02.2004 09:56
entschuldigen fur meine nicht so gut deutsch. Ja ich benutzt eine translation service. Kann eigene personne nicht mir helfen?
Danke

Menü
[1.1.1.1] Urmel antwortet auf purplefrog2004
10.02.2004 10:04
entschuldigen fur meine nicht so gut deutsch. Ja ich benutzt eine translation service. Kann eigene personne nicht mir helfen?
Danke

Moin.

Ich habe auch nicht verstanden, was Du gemeint hast,
vielleicht ist es besser, Du veröffentlichst den Originaltext, der, wie ich vermute, in englischer Sprache verfaßt ist, was sicher die meisten der Leser hier einigermaßen zu verstehen in der Lage sind.

Gruß,
Urmel
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf Urmel
10.02.2004 10:08
Ok i shall speak in english. I am looking for a four month contract with deutsch telekom and a broadband provider. I have found the list of the providers very useful (https://www.teltarif.de/i/privatdsl.html) but some dont have the minimum contract running time displayed.
I am also a student are there any providers that provide offers for students?

I have found many suitable providers to get broadband with but the telephone provider, deutsch telekom, insists on a six month term. Any solutions?
Thanks
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1.1] oberpongo antwortet auf purplefrog2004
11.02.2004 16:37
Hi,
you can order T-DSL with Deutsche Telekom and cancel it after 4 Months. There will be a setup-charge of 100€ for T-DSL (if you have a telefphone line already working, if not another 30-60€ for the telephoneline.) After that you will pay 20€ per Month for the T-DSL-Line (plus the 15,66€ for your Telephone-line per Month) You can then get any DSL-ISP. For example T-Online for 10-30€ per Month (1 GB - Flatrate) You can Cancel that also after 4 Months.
Only if you by T-DSL in a Bundle (including some equipment) there will be a minimum contract time of 3-6 Months.
So that will be about 400€ for the 4-Month Period in total.
Simply go to the local T-Punkt in Munich and tell them you will only need the T-DSL-LIne (incl-Analog-Telephone-line) without a bundle. Buy the DSL-Modem seperately to avoid the 6-Month Contract and sell the Modem after 4 Months through ebay.
And don't forget to cancel the contract in time (2-3 Weeks before your departure)

Greetings.

Ok i shall speak in english. I am looking for a four month contract with deutsch telekom and a broadband provider. I have found the list of the providers very useful (https://www.teltarif.de/i/privatdsl.html) but some dont have
the minimum contract running time displayed.
I am also a student are there any providers that provide offers for students?

I have found many suitable providers to get broadband with but the telephone provider, deutsch telekom, insists on a six month term. Any solutions?
Thanks
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1.1.1] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf oberpongo
11.02.2004 17:06
Wow, many thanks for your reply. Which tarif for t-online were you referring to because both the t-online dsl flat 1500 and t-online dsl flat have a minimum contract running time of six months. T-online certainly has the best offers but I cant find the one you refer to.
Many regards
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf purplefrog2004
11.02.2004 17:11
Actually I think ive found it, they all have the offer of two months free IF you sign up for 6 months. If you dont want offer it is four I think, can you confirm please?

Many regards
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf purplefrog2004
11.02.2004 18:55
Having looked at the deals more closely it would appear that it will cost me more to buy things separately. Can I not go for the breitband starter packet with t-online (thus saving the cost of modem etc.) and then cancel before the six months are up and pay for the remaining two months maybe with a administration cost?

Regards
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1] oberpongo antwortet auf purplefrog2004
11.02.2004 23:18
Well calculate it through. The 6 Month limit always refers to the "special" bundles. But if you only need 4 Months, going for 6 and paying just for 4 seems the same thing to me. I don't know whether you also have to order the DSL-Line (and thus the telephone line)for 6 Months then. But i guess not. The value of the Modem is 40€. And after 4 Months you will probably be able to sell it for 30€. So the whole thing doesn't make much difference to me.
I would go for the regular unbundled stuff.
Do you think the 1,5 GB is enough? You might want to consider the flatrate.
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf oberpongo
12.02.2004 10:01
I worked it out, the whole thing would cost me £100 upfront maybe less if already got telephone line, then £30 per month for connection and isp. But then ive still got to buy the modem which are about £80 for an ethernet connection cos i have a laptop and am already using all of my usb ports. I dont know anymore. maybe would be simpler getting the dial up surftime 120 tarif on ordinary telephone line. After all I will have broadband speed in the university.

Thanks for your help anyway
Menü
[1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1] oberpongo antwortet auf purplefrog2004
13.02.2004 17:48
You can get a DSL-Modem with Ethernet for under 50€ at ebay.de. I will auction mine probably next week, because i'm getting a DSL-Router with integrated DSL-Modem.

Menü
[…1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf oberpongo
13.02.2004 17:57
Thanks have had a look may consider when living in Germany cant buy just yet. Ill look out for yours he he

When I get to Germany I shall go into the t-punkt shop and find out what options I have.

Many thanks
Menü
[…1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf oberpongo
14.02.2004 11:07
Hi again, I have been looking on ebay.de and have found many offers. The thing that is confusing me is the NTBA - do i need one? Some come with one some dont. I have been looking for the komplett packet with T-DSL modem, splitter, kabeln and cds. so far so good but the 'uberweisung' payment method looks a bit fishy.

Any advice on the matter would be appreciated.
Thanks
Menü
[] purplefrog2004 antwortet auf
29.02.2004 12:14
Hi again, am currently watching a tdsl modem on ebay.de and its looking good. I have looked closer at the t-online dsl tarifs and looks like you have to use starter packet first before changing to flatrate - is this true? I want a dsl isp that will let me use flat rate straight away but like the look of t-online.
Any ideas
Thanks