Thread
Menü

D-Netz

04.09.2023 19:14 - Gestartet von grammer
D-Netz war GSM! Heute wird auf vielen anderen Frequenzen gesendet als 900 MHz, also Marketing aus dem letzten Jahrhundert.
Menü
[1] Kuch antwortet auf grammer
01.11.2023 14:46
Hallo,

Benutzer grammar schrieb:
D-Netz war GSM! Heute wird auf vielen anderen Frequenzen gesendet als 900 MHz, also Marketing aus dem letzten Jahrhundert.

ja, die Verwendung dieser sinnlosen Begriffe haben wir schon 2015 (!) kritisiert, also vor acht Jahren:

https://www.teltarif.de/d-netz-e-netz-begriff-...

Aber die Provider lassen sich davon wohl leider nicht abbringen...

Alexander Kuch
Menü
[2] franjotilsch antwortet auf grammer
02.11.2023 08:57
Benutzer grammer schrieb:
Vielleicht gehen die Anbieter immer noch von der chronologischen Reihenfolge der Netze aus. A Netz bis E Netz. Bei vielen Menschen, die ich kenne steht das D Netz eben für höhere Qualität. Vodafone und die Telekom befindet sich bei denen im D Netz und o2 im E Netz. Das hat sich so eingebürgert. Für dich mag es Marketing aus dem letzten Jahrhundert sein, aber nicht für die Anbieter. Die suggerieren damit ihren zukünftigen Kunden, dass sie Qualität anbieten. Mit Speck fängt man Mäuse ist ein altes Sprichwort. Das passt hier so ähnlich.
Menü
[2.1] jstbrbtw antwortet auf franjotilsch
05.11.2023 22:22
Benutzer franjotilsch schrieb:
Benutzer grammer schrieb:
Vielleicht gehen die Anbieter immer noch von der chronologischen Reihenfolge der Netze aus. A Netz bis E Netz. Bei vielen Menschen, die ich kenne steht das D Netz eben für höhere Qualität. Vodafone und die Telekom befindet sich bei denen im D Netz und o2 im E Netz. Das hat sich so eingebürgert.
Für dich mag es Marketing aus dem letzten Jahrhundert sein, aber nicht für die Anbieter. Die suggerieren damit ihren zukünftigen Kunden, dass sie Qualität anbieten. Mit Speck fängt man Mäuse ist ein altes Sprichwort. Das passt hier so ähnlich.

In short: Telekom knows that a high % of the German population is ignorant and prejudiced towards the digital world and saves a lot of money and generates a lot of profits by delivering almost nothing and charging a lot.

Have the CD and DVD arrived in Germany or do they still use VHS?

Bizarre country, super rich but optionally backward.
Menü
[2.1.1] franjotilsch antwortet auf jstbrbtw
06.11.2023 07:41
Benutzer jstbrbtw schrieb:
In short: Telekom knows that a high % of the German population is ignorant and prejudiced towards the digital world and saves a lot of money and generates a lot of profits by delivering almost nothing and charging a lot.
Master, first in this forum the German language is standard. Can you actually contribute something meaningful to the topic, or only rush in English? Find a sensible hobby. Troll you troll. You can't take you fully. But you're probably full.
Menü
[2.1.1.1] jstbrbtw antwortet auf franjotilsch
06.11.2023 08:09
Master, first in this forum the German language is standard. Can you actually contribute something meaningful to the topic, or only rush in English? Find a sensible hobby. Troll you troll. You can't take you fully. But you're probably full.

I'm not a troll, I want to see Germany become a modern and advanced nation, I don't want war, unlike you who are stubborn and don't accept the truth. And I repeat, it's not about me or you but about how ignorant and stupid Germany is when it comes to the digital world.
Menü
[2.1.1.1.1] franjotilsch antwortet auf jstbrbtw
06.11.2023 08:41
I'm not a troll, I want to see Germany become a modern and advanced nation, I don't want war, unlike you who are stubborn and don't accept the truth. And I repeat, it's not about me or you but about how ignorant and stupid Germany is when it comes to the digital world.
You troll, nobody is interested in your nonsense. Find your same, and text the trash full. So now off to the highway and lights. As I said, only German is spoken here. German first, English at the end. We don't need a troll missionaries.
Menü
[2.1.1.1.1.1] jstbrbtw antwortet auf franjotilsch
06.11.2023 09:51
You troll, nobody is interested in your nonsense. Find your same, and text the trash full. So now off to the highway and lights. As I said, only German is spoken here. German first, English at the end. We don't need a troll missionaries.

It's not nonsense, it's data, a quick Google search would confirm everything I'm saying. I bet you are an old conservative and xenophobic man behind an old, slow and archaic cell phone. Come to the modern world, mausoleum. English is the universal language and I will continue speaking it, whether you like it or not, you prejudiced and stupid xenophobe.
Menü
[2.1.1.1.1.1.1] franjotilsch antwortet auf jstbrbtw
06.11.2023 16:14
It's not nonsense, it's data, a quick Google search would confirm everything I'm saying. I bet you are an old conservative and xenophobic man behind an old, slow and archaic cell phone. Come to the modern world, mausoleum. English is the universal language and I will continue speaking it, whether you like it or not, you prejudiced and stupid xenophobe.
Bitte nicht füttern den Troll, und keine Beachtung schenken. Danke schön.
Please don't feed the troll and pay no attention to it. Thank you very much.
Menü
[2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1] jstbrbtw antwortet auf franjotilsch
06.11.2023 17:58
Vodafone > Telekom